Kontakt os i dag og flyt ind inden studiestart
ARTICLE 1 GENERAL RULES
(1) All dormitory residents have a joint obligation to ensure peace and quiet at the dormitory. All residents are obliged to respect the rules defined by the landlord or his or her empowered representative.
(2) These rules also apply to visitors since every individual resident is liable for his or her visitors’ behaviour at the dormitory.
(3) The resident shall voluntarily respect the restrictions of free life, made necessary by the common life at the dormitory and in particular the residents shall at any time respect the studying fellow-residents’ right to silence for studying and sleeping, especially in the event of arranging private gatherings.
(4) Silence should be strictly observed in the dormitory from 23:00 to 7:00 on weekdays. On Saturdays and Sundays silence should be observed from 2:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
(5) Smoking in indoor joined areas and in the rooms is not allowed.
(6) Staying on outdoor common areas is allowed only on the lawn to the west of the dormitory.
ARTICLE 2 CLEANING
(1) Each resident is liable to contribute to peace and quiet in the rooms for common use, and to take part in keeping such rooms nice and tidy, including cleaning of common rooms. In case a damage can be traced back to one person, the said person will be personally liable for the damage. Cleaning of kitchens, stairways, and hallways is an obligatory task according to the tenancy.
(2) The residents of a hallway shall work out a system of cleaning sharing the tasks equally among the residents of the hallway to ensure that the areas always look nice and clean. The hallway and the stairway (one floor down) should be vacuumed and washed once a week.
(3) Each hallway sets its own rules as to the use of the kitchen.
(4) To keep the shared essentials of running a kitchen and shared areas, the residents of the hallway decide, by simple vote, to make a “kitchen fund”. If the hallway has a “kitchen fund” the residents are all obliged to pay the amount set by the residents of the hallway.
(5) All residents are obliged to take part, twice a year, in a thorough cleaning of the shared areas. Such cleaning shall be made every six months according to a plan handed over by the caretaker and the following day checked by the building supervisor and/or the caretaker. If the cleaning job is not satisfying, the caretaker is entitled to hire a cleaning company at the expense of the kitchen/hallway/the residents.
ARTICLE 3 KITCHENWARE
Since all residents of a shared kitchen are jointly liable for the kitchenware, each resident is obliged to carefully handle the utensils belonging to the dormitory and ensure that nothing is removed from the kitchen. If a damage can be traced back to just one person, the said person will be personally liable for the damage.
ARTICLE 4 DOMESTIC APPLIANCES
It is not permitted to install personal domestic appliances without a prior permission from the caretaker.
ARTICLE 5 SATELLITE DISHES
It is not permitted to install personal satellite dishes, aerials etc.
ARTICLE 6 PETS
Pets are not allowed at the dormitory.
ARTICLE 7 PARKING
(1) Parking of motor vehicles etc. on the dormitory area is only permitted at the parking space.
(2) Parking in front of the ramps to the bike racks is not allowed.
(3) Leaving motor vehicles without registration plates is not allowed.
ARTICLE 8 MOVING IN
(1) As soon as the resident has got the key from the caretaker and until said person has got back the key, the resident is sole responsible for his or her residence and its equipment. Consequently, the resident is obliged to make up for any damage that cannot be contributed to normal wear and tear and age.
(2) If a resident wants to evade the responsibility of flaws and deficiencies or wear and tear of the residence or its equipment that he or she may observe at the handing over of the residence, it lies with the resident within 2 weeks from taking over the residence to inform the caretaker in writing about the deficiencies etc. to make a note in the survey report in this respect.
(3) Lost keys should immediately be reported to the administrator or the caretaker. Out of the caretaker’s opening hours, keys to the resident’s own room can be acquired by calling 40 42 00 40 for a fee of DKK 600.
ARTICLE 9 INSURANCE
The dormitory takes no responsibility as to the resident’s person and his or her belongings.
ARTICLE 10 GARBAGE
For health reasons, regular garbage should only be in closed bags and thrown out in the garbage containers. Garbage that cannot be removed by the general municipal waste, should be removed by the resident at his or her expense. This is valid in case of shortage of room in the containers for household rubbish and if the garbage consists of items other than household rubbish, i.e., bulky waste, carton/wooden boxes, discarded utility items and things like that.
ARTICLE 11 MOVING OUT
(1) In connection with the moving out of the dormitory, an inspection of the residence will be made, cf. the tenancy agreement. At the latest at 9:00 a.m. on the day of moving out (no later than 7 workdays prior to the re-letting) the resident shall see to it that the entire tenancy is cleaned and hand over the keys to the caretaker. The cleaning also applies to the bathroom and the sanitary installations.
(2) The dormitory reserves the right to clean the tenancy in the extent necessary at the expense of the moved-out resident.
ARTICLE 12 LAUNDRY
The laundry is free for the residents. The residents bring their own washing powder. The laundry is only for the residents’ private clothes.
ARTICLE 13 BREACH OF THE HOUSE RULES
(1) If a resident breaches the house rules, the Dormitory Office is entitled to give a warning.
(2) A breach of the house rules implies, in case of a complaint to the Dormitory Office, a warning to the person complained of in the periods of examination (1.12 to 31.12 and 1.5 –30.6) implies intensified review from the side of the Dormitory Office, meaning that a possible complaint will lead to a written warning earlier than is usually the case.
(3) In case of rude or repeated breaches of the house rules, the Dormitory Administration can give notice of termination to the person in question for immediate moving out or in extremely critical cases terminate the tenancy for immediate moving.
ARTICLE 14 MODIFICATION OF THE HOUSE RULES
(1) The rules of the present House Rules can subsequently be modified continuously or revised by the landlord if need be and a possible, new edition of the house rules will be new conditions of the tenancy agreement.
Valid as from 1.08-20
Frederik Andersensvej 14B
Klik her for rutevejledning
+45 23 81 90 50
HVAD LEDER DU EFTER?
08.00 - 15.00
08.00 - 15.00
08.00 - 15.00
08.00 - 15.00
08.00 - 15.00